10.30.2010

Halloween


Hi y'all.

So it's not Halloween yet, but as tomorrow is Sunday, we had our costume day today. So I have a picture for you. And the news for now is that the places we might be going during the summer are as follows: Louisiana (Baton Rouge, New Orleans, or Shreveport), Texas, Oklahoma City, or possibly even Virginia (lyssa will be home by then though). But those are just possibilities. We won't know for sure until about thanksgiving or so.

Indy's favorite thing right now is to eat his toes.

Piper loves to play with Indy, and get her nails painted. And play with hair. Ah my girl. :)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Maddie loves Indy's costume. Cute, cute kids! Hope you had fun trick or treating

cara said...

They're SO CUTE!! I miss u guys!

Annette said...

Katelyn, drop me a private note with your address...I have a Christmas card with your name on it :) Hope you're doing great and loving those darling babies!!! Will we see you at Christmas? Love you!

Annette said...

P.S. I can't believe I just spelled your name wrong. I know how to spell it!!! Sorry.