9.01.2008

Malls, Balls, and Calls

I had a lovely day today. It's Labor day, so my sister-in-law didn't have to go to work. So she and her daughter and my mother-in-law and I went to the local mall. We only went for a couple hours, all in all I think it was about 4 hours or so. We wandered around. We found cute clothes. We chatted. We bonded as women. Though my niece was mostly just excited about being able to ride in the little car carts they have there. But it was a good experience. And I got cute clothes and some good movies. Fun day.

And Here it is

Piper is really starting to get coordinated. She understands when something is in her hands now. And there's this ball inside another ball that's part of her little fishy playstation thingie that she absolutely loves. It's soft and she grabs it in both hands and waves it all around before throwing it with surprising accuracy at whatever is nearest that will make plenty of noise. Which then startles her and usually illicits a shriek or two. Of course, I don't know that she does it on purpose, what with her being just shy of 5 months. But I tend to think that the frequency of such occurances cannot just be chalked up to coincidence. I could be wrong though. It's happened before.


No pictures with our crashed computer but balls are always somewhere


It seems like the only time I really get phone calls is when someone is trying to sell me something. Rather irritating. So this is me sending out a not-so-subtle hint that I wold like some calls of substance. Not concerning my substance and how much I'm willing to part with for something I neither want nor need. But a call from someone who cares more about how me and my daughter are doing rather than if I'm satisfied with my satellite provider. I want to hear from my family and friends. I want to hear about your days and lives and the world out there. I want to know I'm not just a potential customer. I want to hear from you!

Please???

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I will be giving you a call on Friday! My life's been completely insane lately, but I have nothing going on on Friday. I will even set an alarm in my phone. I've been meaning to call you, but I've just been ridiculously swamped.

Anyway, I hope you're well and I'm not so happy that I'm so far from Idaho. I can't wait to talk to you on Friday!

k8esk8e said...

I can't wait to talk to you too!!!! And I want to hear all about your insane life. and I'm planning on coming down to utah in a few months... maybe october, maybe not. So I'll have to let you know and we can visit it up. Talk to you soon!!!!!