2.23.2010

Tuesday news

Went to the Doctor, as I do every other tuesday now. Still no sex. Oh, I'm allowed to, I mean the baby. We aren't going to be surprised. And before you say how exciting and fun that is, I have to tell you, I don't like these kinds of surprises. Not happy. But oh well.

Also, I have to take yucky sugar tests. Failed the first one. Took a stupid long one and threw it all up. Have to try to take another. Not thrilled about this development. Oh well.

Am having this child, be it boy or girl, on April 12th. Thought you finely feathered fellows might want to know. C section again. And yes, I know it's not fun, I've done it before, but trying a vbac just doesn't really seem fun. So none of that.

And that's all for now.

1 comment:

Williams Family said...

Hey girl, This is your mom's cousin-in-law Crystal. I didn't realize that we lived so close until I got your shower invite.
Email me your phone number. I would love to talk to you.
My email is ladybugs_827@hotmail.com
Can't wait to hear from you.