4.16.2010

Linden

I have a son.

His name is Farron Linden Rice. We call him Indy. He's at St. Alphonsus Hospital in the NICU because he has breathing problems. We are hoping to take him home sometime this weekend.

He was born at 12:38 PM on Monday April 12th.

He weighed 8 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 1/2 in. long.

He's the most beautifulest baby ever, and no, I'm not biased at all.

I'll try to have some pictures up of him soon. They're kind of scary, he's got tubes coming out all over. Still a cute little boy.

Logan is thrilled, he wanted a boy in the worst way. And now he has his son. We have a son. So weird. But wonderful.

:)
Love you all!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Congratulations! I hope you're feeling good and that your little guys is home in your arms real soon! I left several of my kids in the hospital for a few days. I know how tough it is, but very soon it will be a thing of the past and you'll be having fun as a mommy of two.

Kristin Hanson said...

Congrats! I hope he comes home soon. Let me know how raising a son is compared to a girl :)

Jespersen said...

All your Iowa Jespersen relatives are so happy for you. We hope you get to bring him home soon.