7.29.2008

ABC thing stoled from Christie

A. Attached or single?
Married. Attached as you can get. ;)
B. Best friend?
Tamara
C. Cake or Pie?
Pie. (but i don't want to be a pie! I don't like gravy.)
D. Day of Choice?
Saturday
E. Essential Item?
Internet!!!!
F. Favorite Color?
Green
G. Gummy bears or worms?
Sour gummy worms
H. Hometown?
Gilroy, CA
I. Favorite indulgence?
reading
J. January or July?
July!!!
K. kids?
One perfect one
L. Life isn't complete without?
Family
M. Marriage date?
April 14, 2007
N. Number of brothers & sisters?
Two sisters, one brother.
O. oranges or apples?
Oranges AND apples
P. Phobias?
Dying and leaving my little girl all alone
Q. Quotes?
"A waist is a terrible thing to mind."
R. reasons to smile?
Books, babies, and silly sisters
S. season of choice?
Summer. I can't get enough of the heat
T. tag 5 peeps!
um, anyone's welcome
U. unknown fact about me?
I sometimes wish I had never gotten married
V. vegetable?
Celery
W. worst habits?
Snoring, not eating, and talking to myself
X. X-ray or ultrasound?
Gah. No thank you.
Y. your favorite food?
anything Italian. :) though I'm allergic to parmesan
Z. Zodiac sign?
Libra, though I don't seem to fit.

No comments: