7.22.2008

Of Fairies and Boxes

I've had a word or two with the stress fairy and she has agreed to take a vacation for a week or two, having been working overtime for a while now.

And so the car was fixed in a record amount of time with no hassle to speak of. miracles never cease!!

We found the trailer and it will be delivered to our door by 4 or so this afternoon.

And Piper has fallen in love with her swing and happily watches the mobile or sleeps in it for hours at a time. pictures to come later

The box fairy and the tape fairy have been merrily skipping around our house and it's beginning to look like a warehouse of minature proportions in there. piper isn't quite sure what to make of it, she keeps looking around with wide eyes.

The little girl in me keeps wanting to build forts with all the boxes. I stubbornly refuse, but I can't help but think that it will take a while to unpack and a fort might just happen by accident when unloading everything from the trailer in Idaho. :)

Also, me and tape fairy are NOT the best of friends. I always seem to get it stuck where I don't want it and dropping either the tape or the box (even when it's on a table or bench), which is apparently the goal of the tape fairy. I must have somehow offended her or something.... so tonight I will make an offering to the tape fairy in hopes of being able to pack in a reasonable amount of time and with about half the cursing. (Logan has gotten irritated with the random shouts of 'crudmuffins' and 'poop on toast' and 'boogers in my nose' that eminated from my general vicinity. It's the tape fairy I tell you!)

No comments: