7.18.2008

Packing

So this weekend and all next week will be entirely consumed with packing.

That's right.

The move is upon us.

Next Thursday is my last day at work, and on Friday the 25th we leave the wonderful state of California for Idaho. You heard me right. Idaho.

But we'll have a house, be next to some really good schools, and actually be able to afford things there.

So there's plenty of good.

Just trying really hard to hang onto those good points right now. -_-*

It will be good. It has to be.

4 comments:

Anne said...

I found you! We will sure miss you but it will be so good to have a home and be able to stay home and be a wife and mother. This blog will be a good way for you to keep us, back in California, up to date on what's happening with you! Thanks!

Jenni said...

Good luck with the packing and moving. It's never fun, but once you're all settled in Idaho, I'm sure it will be great. And it will be fabulous for you to be able to stay at home with Piper. We'll miss you!

Kristin Hanson said...

I just want to reach into the computer and squish Piper's cheeks! So adorable. I sent you an invite to our blog and am sad that we are missing you by just a few hours... :(
Can't you just leave on Saturday? ;)

k8esk8e said...

I don't know where you sent the invite to, but I didn't get it. :( And I only wish we could wait, but we're pushing it as is.