7.31.2008

Swingers

That's us!

Not like that! Gah. No no no.

The swing. The baby swing. We love it. We bow down to it's superior baby calming skills.

Pay homage to the swing!!!!

Seriously, it's the only way I can do anything all day. If she's not in the swing or in my arms she's restless and upset.

So we are ardent swing fans. Swingers. Yup.

As we speak she's swinging and sleeping away. Miracles never cease.

And when you go out and have children of your own, you too will become believers in the power of the swing. Trust me.

*sends love to the swing* it's my new best friend. :)

I don't know how I could manage without it. No! Ah! Blasphemy! I refuse to even think about it.

Now I'm sure you think I'm a total freak, but when you have a crying sick child who can't even be set down for you to run to the bathroom, you will understand. Until then, just bear with me.
;)

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Hooray for the baby swing and the sanity it brings! Hang in there - Idaho isn't all bad. Jared came out of it, after all. So did Logan.

k8esk8e said...

Yes. I'll be fine I think. Of course, if I go stark raving mad I blame it on the mushrooms. ;) Thanks Jenzel.