7.21.2008

Stresses

Sometimes it seems like no matter what you do or how well something is planned, little stresses will always pop up to add to the experience.

For instance, we leave friday. It's currently monday. I just had to take my car into the shop to get fixed. (It decided it wants to pretend like it's at the beach and therefore is imitating the sound of grating sand.)

Now this isn't a super huge deal, as we have their word they'll have it ready by tomorrow at the latest.

Or at least it wasn't until I realized that now the only way we have to get around is Logan's truck and we can't put the carseat in it. So now I have no car and no way of getting my daughter to and from my parent's house.

Hah! What fun!

Also, we know the trailer we need to use to go to Idaho is in town again. We just don't know where.

Piper is behaving wonderfully. When she's held. When left on her own she cries and then screams. Pretty much breaks my heart. So all the packing that has to be totally done in three days is basically not getting done.

THE STRESS IS TRYING TO KILL ME.

Seriously I wouldn't be surprised to find a little stress fairy dancing around singing "I keel ju!"

3 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

Give my mommy a call, she'll gladly help! If anything, at least helping with getting Piper to and from places.

Kristin Hanson said...

Oh, and I would suggest a baby bjorn/snugli. It saved my sanity when Evie only wanted to be held.

k8esk8e said...

Yeah, I was borrowing Raquel's but she needed it back. I'm going to have to go get one, but that's just not going to happen until after the move. Thankfully, I got my car back last night though, so one little stress out of the way. Yay!