7.29.2008

Idaho, Day 4

We're here.

It's totally terrid of me, pretty much since the minute we got here I've been mad at Logan because we moved here. It's not his fault, I agreed to move here, it's not like he forced me. In fact he gave me many opportunities to change my mine and stay there. At home. Where I belong.

I think I'm incredibly homesick. And I'm hoping that I'll get over it soon or our marriage is really going to start to suffer.

Our house is really nice. We have a huge kitchen, with a pantry, and I have a walk-in closet. Piper has a sort-of walk-in closet and we have an office, which is where I am currently typing this. We have good sized garage and yards. There are horses behind our back fence and we can see them through our back doors.

4 comments:

Tamara said...

I'm so glad you're there and somewhat settled! You should take pictures of your house, I want to see it.

Living away from home the first time is really hard. I had a hard time my first semester at college, even though I wouldn't admit it. It does get easier, I swear. :)

k8esk8e said...

Yeah, but I don't want to. I just want to go home. >_< I'm such a baby.

Annette said...

I love your honesty! I know it's hard. But it is fun starting fresh and setting up a new home, and I am so impressed that you have your computer up and running by day 4. I agree with your friend above. Post some pictures. We want to see where you live. Horses are good!

k8esk8e said...

will do auntie. ;) I'm doing a little better now. And plenty of pictures to come.