8.15.2008

Oh well.

All's well that ends well.

Ah, well...

Well then.

Well done.

Well well well...


So, guess what. Our water, yeah, that's right! It comes from a well. A contaminated well as we recently found out. The water we've been drinking and showering with, and using to wash Piper, and for her formula... it's toxic.

No wonder she's been sick!!!

And in case you were wondering, that's why I haven't been around lately. I got uber sick. Although they aren't sure that it's a well thing, they think it might be West Nile. Oh the joys we go through!

By the way, since we halted the water intake Piper is almost completely better. But I think the remaining little sniffles and slight fever are because she is teething rather than from anything more sinister.

Oh yeah! She's teething!!! Sucks at bedtime, but it's actually kinda cool.

Also, I'm doing better-ish. Not quite one hundred percent yet, but loads better than at the beginning of the week.

The other reason I haven't been updating or having any contact with the wonderful computer would be because of my wonderful husband. Insert sarcasm here.

*Sigh* He has discovered, or rediscovered Diablo II. A dumb online game that he hasn't been able to play for a long time because we haven't had internet. But we do now. And so every spare moment is spent with the dumb computer, closeted away from the rest of the house. He gets on whenever he has a chance. And those come frequently because he's the one in charge of his schedule. He doesn't even come to bed until after I've been alseep for over an hour. :(

But I am strong and I will figure out a way to either be okay with that or secretly hide or otherwise get rid of the dumb game without him getting mad at me. ;) wish me luck! Either way I'm gonna need it.

Anyways, I better go, my adorable little princess is getting hungry and she grins at me so big when she realizes she's going to eat. It's utterly adorable.

And here's more of her being utterly adorable.


4 comments:

Ella said...

I can't believe that about your well water! That's horrible! Piper is darling. We have that exact same play gym! I can't believe Jane was ever that small/it feels like just yesterday! So glad you are enjoying being a mom!

Kristin Hanson said...

I give Dave time limits on gaming. I told him he just can't have the fun part of getting me pregnant and then do what he wants :) He's gotta help out and be around for me now that Evie's here. Dave also has Diablo II, but his xbox 360 is far more interesting to him these days.

Good luck with the well situation! That's a mess and a half!

k8esk8e said...

Thank you guys so much! We're doing the best we can given the circumstances. But we'll make it through just fine, I'm sure. And Logan will learn the value of non-video game entertainment if it kills me. ;)

Annette said...

More. More. More! We want more Piper home videos!!! That was ADORABLE. Good luck with the routine and the well, and everything else... you're great. I loved the "Swingers" post too!