8.18.2008

Routine

I never really thought I'd say this, but I need a routine.

I can't handle this whole 'wake-up-and-everything-is-different-everyday' thing.

It's driving me batty.

Some days Logan works a little. I never know when those days are. He let's me know about 10 minutes before he leaves.

Some days Piper wakes up at the butt-crack of dawn and is ready to be up for the day.

Some days she sleeps most of the day (like today).

Some days I feel like crap and all i want to do is sleep.

Some days me and Piper are happy and play all day.

I really don't mind the differences with Piper, she's growing girl and I can adapt. But I get breakfast sometimes. Sometimes I don't eat anything until dinner and not much then. (Besides that, I've been getting really nauseous for some reason.)

My body is reacting to the ambiguity of my day. It doesn't know what's going on or if it'll get fed, or how much sleep it's going to get... no wonder it's freaking out on me.

I don't really know what to do, but I intend to figure out what I want for a schedule and implement it as soon as possible.

I've already established that I like planning. :)

Anyways, it's getting late, and I think tomorrow is going to be one of Piper's early days. So I'll see you all later!

No comments: