8.02.2008

Random

I have a strange craving for cherry chapstick...

My baby is better! She is almost completely all better. She's got a little bit of a stuffy nose and a cough when she cries, but oh my goodness she's worlds better than earlier in the week.

And! AND! SHE ROLLED OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

All by herself!!!!!

I'm so Proud of her!!!!!!

Also, I'm getting tons of ideas for what I want to do to this house. I intend to make it mine. Little stamps of me everywhere. You have no idea how hard it is to try to be happy and make a home out of someone else's taste and style. Ick.

It's getting late. Not that you can tell here. It seriously stays light out until about 10 o'clock. It's ridiculous.

And pictures!
Just waking up. And covering her face. Naturally.

And more happiness from the fourth!
Sticking her tongue out at mommy... the bad habits begin already.

And that is all for now. Toodles!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Love the pictures! You are going to have soooooo much fun making your house all yours. Take pictures of your favorite spots when you get that far.

k8esk8e said...

Well I'm going to start taking pictures of in now, as soon as we get thing totally unpacked. Cuz pictures of boxes are dumb. But yeah, it'll be great!